Director People Organization & Culture bij Sunweb Group (vergevorderd)
- Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group has a firm ambition: to be the leading digital holiday expert in Europe! To achieve this ambitious goal, the company develops distinctive brands and creates unique memories. Sunweb Group dares to do things differently. By being ahead of changes in the market and setting new, surprising standards every time. And that's where you come in. As the Director POC, you know how to execute the people-strategy in an dynamic international environment by keeping a constant eye on the result and providing a solid, stable basis.
- Gross annual salary including holiday allowance between €119.000,- and €130.000,- based on 40 hours
- Bonus scheme up to 20% (on target)
- Lease car
- 25 holidays (+ 6 ATV days when working full-time)
- Ability to work hybrid and a home working allowance of € 3.05 net per day
- Attractive discount on travel booking with Sunweb Group for you and your co-travellers
- Bachelors or masters level, graduated in HR or any other relevant studies
- At least ten years of (international) HR experience in a dynamic international environment, preferably with an agile way of working
- At least five years of leadership experience and experience in reshaping teams
- Data-and process driven and business-savvy
- Strategically outside-in in terms of vision, but with a pragmatic attitude
- A strong personality and able to maintain people-orientation and a human touch in an ambitious organisation operating in a competitive and challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch as well as in English. Note: We are only looking for a candidate who lives in the Netherlands and has an excellent command of the Dutch language
You are the inspiring leader of the People, Organization & Culture team (12 fte), shaping and executing the people strategy in line with the company's strategic priorities and within the agreed POC budget. You connect with the employees of your team and Sunweb Group with the mission, vision and values of the company, creating a culture of continuous learning and improvement. You monitor and improve the employee experience and engagement as well as being responsible for facility services at management level.
You are a trusted personal advisor and act as a sounding board to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) on people-related topics. You continuously challenge and guide the SLT on people, organisation and culture-related topics, bringing outside views into the discussion. At Sunweb, there is an entrepreneurial culture and people are full of ideas. As a critical business partner, you keep an eye on feasibility and the completion of plans.
You are a motivating leader who achieves results through process optimisation and implementation of continuous improvement, while not shying away from challenges.
Sunweb Group is one of the largest travel companies in Europe and the driving force behind several brands operating in seven countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, France and Spain. Most employees are based in Rotterdam (around 350, all disciplines) and Girona (around 50, mainly tech) or work in different hubs around Europe. As well, there are 200-250 travel guides working in our destinations per season. Sunweb Group provides a wide range of (package) holidays with brands such as Sunweb, Eliza was Here, Primavera, GoGo and Air Tours. For more information about Sunweb, visit https://www.sunwebgroup.com/#about-us.
Interesse voor de vacature?
Send us your short cover letter and CV in English before 5 September 2023. You can download the full job profile by clicking the "full job profile" button on this page. Feel free to call or e-mail our consultants Nicole Knoop (06 – 29738597) or Ilonka van Dijk (06-13002620) if you have any questions.
This job is exclusively held by Bureau Blaauw and we will take care of the first selection of candidates. Please therefore contact only the consultants of Bureau Blaauw.