HR Manager locatie SchiedamSchiedam
Functie omschrijving HR Manager locatie Schiedam
You are responsible for driving the national HR Strategy through the organization of the Service Unit Benelux (SUBLX) in Schiedam (approx. 200 employees) and Wärtsilä SAM Electronics Netherlands B.V. (WSN), Rotterdam (approx. 50 employees). In this position you are a member of the Management Teams SUBLX and WSN and support them by pro-actively offering advice and support on all HR related topics.
You report directly to the Director Human Resources Wärtsilä Netherlands and you are a member of the Dutch Wärtsilä HR community. The HR Manager will be supported by the centrally in Drunen located HR Administration team. Projects on the HR agenda are for example: competence development, diversity and employability.
• (Pro) actively advice and offer support to the local management on all HR related topics.
• Contribute in developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing HR strategies, policies, processes, instruments and systems in all HR domains.
• Advise and provide support to management in recruitment, selection, induction and retention of new hires in such a way that this supports the business goals.
• Support management in the performance management cycle processes regarding performance development reviews, performance improvement activities, mid-year reviews, personal development planning, talent reviews and succession planning.
• Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities.
• Partner with management to ensure the best possible employee staffing and organizational performance. Support in organizational design and change processes and participate in creating high performance teams.
• Partner with your colleagues in the HR administration and salary administration departments to deploy all personnel related changes and ensure personnel data quality in all HR systems.
• Coordinate the annual compensation reviews and follow up on agreements.
• Participate in and/or lead HR related projects.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experienced HR manager (or senior HR Advisor ready for the next step), preferably in matrix / international (industrial) organizations.
• As a professional you are a strong business partner for all business levels with a clear vision on HRM and demonstrated coaching / influencing skills.
• Being part of a multinational company with a multiple matrix structure it is important to be able to operate as an independent business partner for your team and realize at the same time how and where to address and align issues that will affect other parts of the organization.
• Experience in employee and labor relations and good knowledge of Dutch Labor Law.
• Experience with the preparation of advisory requests and restructuring principles.
• Strong analytical thinking capability and eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
• Demonstrated skills and experience in using HR systems, tools and software.
• Experience with SAP HR is preferred.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. In 2015, Wärtsilä's net sales totaled EUR 5.0 billion with approximately 18,900 employees. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. Wärtsila believes in equal opportunities and personal growth and wants to support its employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. Their business is power. At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source. People who make things happen.
Wärtsilä in the Netherlands supplies sales and services for the marine and decentralized power industry and takes care worldwide of the technology for propulsion solutions. They have around 900 employees working in the Netherlands on seven locations in Drunen, Harlingen, Kampen, Kruiningen, Schiedam, Rotterdam and Zwolle. Wärtsilä Netherlands is characterized by innovation, informal and short lines of communication and a healthy working atmosphere.
Our Client offers a great opportunity for an experienced, both analytic as well as hands-on HR professional.
Package (main conditions)
• Annual base salary, depending on experience and background, around EUR 80.000,- per year
• Full time job / 40 hours; preferable 40 hours
• Cell phone, laptop etc.
The pre-selection and the first interviews will be held by Bureau Blaauw. All applications, in Dutch or English, must be received on or before Oktober 23rd 2017 through our website http://www.bureaublaauw.com/vacatures
Consultant for this position is Daphne Koning. You can contact our Office Manager Nicole Martin for any questions: email@example.com / 020-472 39 08.
Our client has held this position exclusive for Bureau Blaauw and therefore chooses to not be contacted by candidates or other agencies