For generations HEMA makes its customers daily life nicer and easier. With great value for money. Because quality and surprising design should be available for everyone. Fresh, optimistic, open and simple. That is HEMA. HEMA is the most indispensable brand in the Netherlands. Besides that the organization has had a successful entrance in Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, France, the UK and Spain. This international expansion is one of the main strategic drivers to achieve the planned growth. Besides that, in the coming years, HEMA will also remodel all of the Benelux according to the international model meaning that the products are grouped by experience, instead of by category- the HEMA World model. HEMA strives to become a full omni-channel retailer and therefore is accelerating its e-Commerce activities significantly.
HEMA’s store base is approaching 700 stores across 7 countries. With more than six million customers visiting a store every week, the brand has demonstrated its far-reaching appeal and potential for further international expansion. HEMA is proud of its 30.000 unique in house designed products and services. Brought to the customers by 11.000 colleagues.
HEMA is looking for various new colleagues to join the HR team.
Do you want to be part of the HR team of one of the most iconic and indispensable brands in the Netherlands?
Are you in for a changing environment where international expansion, customer focus, and quality is key?
Do you want to make a difference in what you do, have fun and contribute to a beautiful typical Dutch brand?
Given the international expansion and continued growth, HEMA is changing rapidly and considerably, which also has had an impact on the HR organization. Within the HR Communities of Expertise, which includes expertise like talent management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, HEMA currently has the following vacancies, all reporting into the Global Leader HR Communities of Expertise.
For more information about the specific vacancies, see vacancies mentioned on this page
What does HEMA have to offer?
Engagement is key with all HEMA employees: from store to support office (HQ), from bakery and distribution centre to designer. Feeling proud about our international organization, making the life of more than 6 million customers easier and more fun. And both celebrate successes as winning is something we do together. That is what working at HEMA is about.
Besides this inspiring working environment and a challenging job, HEMA offers you an interesting benefit and compensation package.
The HEMA values are at the heart of everything they do
The HEMA values are part of their DNA. They reflect the heritage and are at the heart of everything the people at HEMA do. They help create a customer centric culture of cooperation and collaboration. They also act as a guide in how to work, together with the business partners and within the communities, to achieve great products and services for HEMA customers.
- Our customer first – always think and act from the customer perspective (internal & external);
- We win together – proactively consult and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders – managers, employees, HR peers and colleagues, external stakeholders and advisors;
- Every penny counts – always seek optimal allocation of money and resources and maximum roi on every decision;
- Quality in everything we do – always strive to deliver the best possible solution, optimally serving HEMA and its employees;
- A deal is a deal – consistently demonstrate full accountability and responsibility for actions and deliverables;
- We keep things simple – always choose a pragmatic approach to come up with a simple solution, easy to understand and to implement for all stakeholders;